Monday, January 23, 2006


Here is the book I am reading. That's why I could not buy a book the other day, when I was in the book store. This book has been to a few different cities in the US.

Unfortunately, I am stuck near the end. Maybe 3/4 of the way through. I guess he wrote the DaVinci Code as well. I don't know if that will be my next book. I probably shouldn't do all my reading in one author, however.

I know some people have required reading that they impose on themselves. But I may go a step further. I will have book reports! So this may delay my next book.

2 comments:

Darkgarden said...

That's ok there John Boy... We sure kicked the shit outta you in the war!

Read the book John Boy! Read the book!

READ THE FUCKIN' BOOK AND DRINK THE MUTHA'LOVIN'BLOOD OF FAUKER!!! READNDRINKABLOODAFAUKERRRR!!!!!!

Sisiggy said...

Why did you start with this guy's useless "other" book? This is the book he couldn't sell before Da Vinci Code and they only released afterward because the other was a bestseller. Even Da Vinci was marginal...

Shut up, DG.